Bayview Park Hotel Manila
1118 Roxas Boulevard
corner United Nations Avenue
Manila, 1000, Philippines
Bayview Park Hotel in Manila, Philippines is situated about 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). It is just a 10-minute walk from the UN Avenue Station of LRT 1 and some 12 minutes off Manila North Harbor Port. The hotel boasts a location right at the heart of the city’s historical landmarks and stands just opposite the U.S. Embassy.
A short stroll down Roxas Boulevard will take you to the bursting view of Manila Bay. Here, you can find yourself at the hub of action as you survey the rows of restaurants and scenic locations catering to every taste. Significant sites and places of interest are also just a few minutes away from the hotel, such as:
- Leisure attractions – Rizal Park, Intramuros, Fort Santiago, Manila Ocean Park, Star City, Sun Cruises (with trips to Corregidor Island)
- Museums – The Manila Museum, National Museum, Museo Pambata
- Convention centers – Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), World Trade Center Manila, SMX Convention Center
- Shopping malls – SM Mall of Asia (MOA), Robinsons Place Ermita, SM Manila
- Hospitals – Manila Doctor’s Hospital, Medical Center Manila, Philippine General Hospital
No vacation in the country’s capital is complete without passing through this unique, fun-filled locale and ultimately coming home to one of the best hotels in Manila, Philippines to rest for yet another day of a memorable stay.